• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Seeking investors for Historical Action Drama

armour

yes im a re enactor in spare time so armour for film has been checked for authenticity(im a bad speller)as i didnt want any one saying this or that was wrong .

Money doantions ?...

People donate money to filmmakers they believe in all the time - [/QUOTE said:
Really ? where ? when ? I have a low budget project I can make with 5000 dolars, and I have spent the last 4 years of my life looking all over the world for money to make it, with out any success. So, where is this fabulous money giving people ? My script is very good, I have a distribution intention letter from a major distributor, a good teaser, and have sent hundreds of emails, and haven't got a dime yet, so this comment of yours is really surprising. where is this people you talk about ? :)

Zensteve said:
smiley_nose.gif
Indeed.

(My apologies to the good Mr Piper, with the slight thread derailing. Here's hoping you raise your budget. :))

Sir,

Gooday, we have our K-Films Bohol Grp.,ready to support ur projects as to Low budget projects to be shot here in the Philippines, we have Manpower ,Staff and Crew and supporting Casts. Ur US$300,000.00 to US$500,000.00
Will come alongway here, which could produce a very Good Action Drama Movie. You can contact me thru my email
at : johnn1_2001@yahoo.com Or verylow Budget Action Drama will cost here US$15,000.00 , in DV format.

Thank you.

sincerely,

Nelson Vargas

Back