• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

NUMBROBOT.COM - VFX House for INDIE FILMS

Hey guys,

After all the amazing support and attention BROKEN has recieved, we decided to open a visual effects house that would target the independent film community. We found that visual effect is one of the most over looked elements in an indie film and we want to fill the gap. The company is called "Numb Robot!"

Check it out: http://www.numbrobot.com/

We believe that just becasue you have a small budget your project should still look like a million bucks! Our focus will be to bring a high end visual effects to indie features on a budget. We also would do shorts if the project is worthwhile. Let us know what you think of the site and we are currently accepting bids for projects.

Thanks again for all the support and we hope to make you project the best one it can be.

Awesome.. this is something I have been waiting for! I have no patience for VFX :D

I would like a 3d logo for my company for the begining of the films. Like the Paramount mountain or whatever... How much would that cost roughly? PM me!

Back