• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch USB 2.0 part 1

We finally finished the filming for the first part of our 2nd video for the ongoing series USB and hope to finish up the second part by the end of the summer before we leave for college. Please leave any comments you have on the video page or here so we know what to improve on for next time. Thanks for any help that is given! - Tom Winter

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPY-lZnXtP0&fmt=18

o and if you want to catch up by watching USB 1 it can be found here; http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-mmoeF3e6gQ&fmt=18

Last edited:
Sorry the first one was made about a year to 2 years ago and is strictly for the story purposes, as Im pretty sure the editing has progressed a lot since then. I really want critiquing on USB 2 part 1 which is our newest release. Thanks for the comment though.

Why are kids shooting kids?!

What kind of world does this take place in? That's tragic!

It's too amature for me sorry.

Only thing i can suggest is not using guns if your cast consists of kids.

It had it's good parts. The acting is pretty bad, and the sound wasn't great in some scenes, but it definitely had some good parts. The story is kind of hard to follow, it seems like you are trying to hurry the video along and not explain what is going on. Maybe slow it down and put some well written dialog in there.

thanks a lot for your honesty and advice that could actually help us. The acting is getting better believe it or not since our previous films and the script writing has been improving but sometimes the dialogue isnt possible because we have trouble keeping the "flow" going in the movie. We will exploit those weaknesses for our next creation, but thanks again A sower..

No problem, twints. I am in no way able to help professionally, I am just getting started myself, but I can bring the "average viewer" perspective. As far as the acting goes, everybody has to start somewhere, so just look at it like that; they will only get better.

Keep working and studying and following advice from the pros.

Back