• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Looking for action movie to produce - UK

I am looking for a serious script/scriptwriter. I am able to get around a £20,000 budget to shoot my first movie. I will be shooting HDV 35mm and transfering to 35mm film for a final in post.

I have experience in directing and producing. I spent the last 5 years, since I was 15 travelling and shooting promotional content and movie content for a sports company.

I have access to some extremely valuable contacts and accessories.

What am I looking to produce?
- action movie
- guns, explosions, cars, boats, bikes, planes
- possible drug theam?
- gansters/gangs
- UK only location list (More so South UK than north, London, Bristol)
- feature length

I am not a script writer, but I know what will inspire me to create art on video. Please contact me on info@basementvision.com if you have what im looking for.

If you think you might want to write a script/co-write a script then please get in touch. Any feature treatments welcome.

I have a script that i been wanting to shoot myself but havent got the funds to so.
it has most of the stuff you want in it . gangster style , i grew up in los angeles so i know.
just change the names of the caracters and your good... the only thing is that i havent
registered it. its about 50 pages long. but streshable. more like 2min per page.

Back