• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Our new indie trailer up!

After 2 years - this movie is DONE!

I've had several clips and an earlier version of the trailer posted here before - and though this won't be for everybody, I think you'll see I have taken some of the suggestions into account.

http://www.youtube.com/user/TheMovieKerberos

TIme to screen, sell, and start on another! Thanks for all the support from IndieTalk!

Making movies!

kely mcclung

Looks pretty sweet...good job on the trailer and I like the personalised youtube webpage,man...looking forward to seeing it... :)

Thanks guys... like all movies, it's been a challenge. Now to get it out there. Starting with the fest circuit - we will officially premiere in July at the Action On Film fest in Pasadena. We've had several really nice reviews on the movie so far. A long way to go before it get out in the world though :)

IMG_1236.jpg

I'll have few behind the scenes, interview type clips coming in the near future.

Thanks for the support and kind words.

making movies!

kely

Great cinematography.

Acting is great as well.

I had a problem with the 'Designer SFX' sound effects in the trailer, seemed cheezy. As well as, I didn't get much of a story from the trailer, there were a lot of characters introduced, made it even harder to follow.

Back