• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Wise Up (Drama)

WISE UP
(2010)

Our First Project filmed in HD.
Apeiron Productions commences with their first film, 'Wise Up', starring Christopher Thomson, Nicholas Miles, Andrea Mallord and introducing Adam Thomson.

This Short Film follows the life of Liam Trent (Christopher Thomson) an ordinary young man with a happy life, an enjoyable 9 to 5 job, a loving girlfriend (Andrea Mallord) and a warm house to return to, however all that is thrown away because of one 'little mistake', Liam whilst driving home from work accidentally runs down and kills a small child (Adam Thomson).

Now, Liam must battle depression, guilt, suicidal thoughts, drugs and a vengeful father (Nick Miles) and hopefully face up to his demons before it's too late.

The film is currently in the stage of filming, please find the trailer link below, can be viewed in 720p:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9KUNfgZHtk

Last edited:
The acting was good, to my mind, but I did not like the camera work. There were some good shots in it ( bridge shot; although there was too much sky ), but the others looked mostly a bit too boring.
The music fits really good, but the punch sounds are bad.

I think you can still fix some problems in the post production and with editing and have fun at the other shooting days.

Thank you for your views, it really means alot coming from fellow film-makers as we're mainly used to personal friends feedback.

I personally am not the editor, we split the tasks between our group so I'll pass your critism and points onto the editor and of as director I'll take on the note about too much sky. :)

We hope to finish the film of in the summer so look forward to it then.

Again, Thank you very much

Last edited:
Back