Hello Scrappydy :)

I'm going to attend Seminole Community College's Multimedia program. How was your experience with Full Sail? I haven't heard much about their Film programs but have/had a bunch friends who went there for Music Production/Engineering ones.

Wow, that's a great start! The film program at Full Sail has grown quite a bit from when I graduated last August. I feel like it was very resourceful and a great experience, especially if you don't know specifically what you want to do in film yet. They have state of the art equipment there and the instructors are awesome! In fact, I still keep in touch with some of them. Down side is, the school has gotten a lot more expensive since I started. Well, good luck to you!

scrappydy said:
Wow, that's a great start! The film program at Full Sail has grown quite a bit from when I graduated last August. I feel like it was very resourceful and a great experience, especially if you don't know specifically what you want to do in film yet. They have state of the art equipment there and the instructors are awesome! In fact, I still keep in touch with some of them. Down side is, the school has gotten a lot more expensive since I started. Well, good luck to you!
Yeah, my friend teaches music production there and gets access to all their gear.

The school is crazy expensive!!! A big part of why I'm going to SCC... it's THOUSANDS cheaper... which is more in price range. :-/

Plus Full Sail isn't too flexible with schedules are they? I remember whenever my friends went there it was crazy hours like labs at 1 AM and stuff...!

Yeah, it gets hectic. The Film schedule wasn't as bad as the other programs' schedules though. But, now that the classes are so much bigger than mine, that might have changed.

Back