Anybody need any establishing shots? - Southern Europe

Inspired by a smiliar thread...

Anyone interested in footage of southern europe/mediterranean style landscapes? Castles? Pine forest? Beach? Sea? I live near all of that.
If you're interested just ask me and I'll shot it for free of course as soon as I have a little spare time.

Cheers!

Pine forest (early morning) foggy would be great

Will everything be shot on sticks or will you use a dolly?

Are you charging for the shots, or do you want a credit?

I'm not charging anything as I will only be shooting nearby and I do it for fun. A credit would be nice but not necessary.
I'm thinking of using a tripod.

Also just remember these are mediterranean pines not the "nordic" ones.

Seriously ? You couldn't find some stock footage of flamingos ?

(if you're willing to pay him the travel, might as well buy the license for the footage...)

Obviously I've looked in plenty of places, but high quality footage of flamingos (that wasn't shot on a handicam at the zoo) costs several hundred pounds. Mainly, I guess, cos stock footage from Africa is more expensive than stock footage of a car, or something.

Obviously I've looked in plenty of places, but high quality footage of flamingos (that wasn't shot on a handicam at the zoo) costs several hundred pounds. Mainly, I guess, cos stock footage from Africa is more expensive than stock footage of a car, or something.

The zoo is still 130km from where I live...
About stock footage I found this for $49.99
http://www.pond5.com/stock-footage/1052063/mvi-2318.html

Doesn't look bad.

Personally, I think those flamingos look terrible!

I would just go to the nearest zoo, but a.) I'm not a cinematographer, so I'd have to hire someone in and that'd be quite expensive, b.) I'm not going to be able to get away from uni for the next couple of months to do it.

Was just a thought! THanks for the replies guys :)

If you could get some (Pan left/right) (Pan from sky to forest then lock for a minute) that would be great!

Also feel free to be creative!

I ended up going in another direction, away from the sea and the forest and I didn't take the tripod... :(

Anyway if you find any of these shots interesting I can send you the ungraded version. But it's all handheld, so stabilization is needed.

I will be better prepared next time and post the results here.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9kpuvUUYU1U&feature=youtu.be

Last edited:
Back