• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

New Stock Motion Graphics & Video Website - FREE HD CONTENT

Hey guys, I'm here today to show you a site that I've been working on for quite a while now; our aim is to eventually be the number 1 provider of FREE stock video & motion graphics. We have a lot of very strong, unique and HD content up at the moment and will be adding new content every week!

Check us out: http://www.videvo.net

Let me know what you think, any suggestions or constructive criticism will be gladly accepted.

Cheers,

Videvo

This looks great! I'm sure, over time, you will have a top site. Alot of the footage you have already is very good. Some of your motion graphics and VFX are very nice too.

One suggestion I would have is to try to get some historical stuff for variety. I have not come across a stock site that has that yet. Assuming you are in Europe, there are alot of old buildings, preserved locations with great historical meaning and background. Perhaps some things that would help provide shots for people doing time-piece films. My reason for this suggestion is because you would be offering something no other site does--in my opinion.

I wish you the best of luck and thanks for providing the footage. :)

Hey, cheers for the reply!

Thanks for the feedback - I see your point with the historical stuff, I might send a couple of guys out on a few daytrips to some historic locations; there is an abundance of them around here, you are right!

Back