Behind the Scenes: Film School

Hi Guys,

I know a while back a DVD film school thread was started, i was just wondering if there are any great behind the scenes documentaries that can be found online? i.e youtube etc..... or if anyone on these forums have their own?

Also just as a side thing.... what do you guys rate as the best behind the scenes or making of documentary? ive heard good things about the Rob Zombie Halloween making of which comes in at around 4 and a half hours! haha

Hi Guys,

I know a while back a DVD film school thread was started, i was just wondering if there are any great behind the scenes documentaries that can be found online? i.e youtube etc..... or if anyone on these forums have their own?

Also just as a side thing.... what do you guys rate as the best behind the scenes or making of documentary? ive heard good things about the Rob Zombie Halloween making of which comes in at around 4 and a half hours! haha

Lord Of The Rings Extended Cut films (the 4 DVD set ones for each film) just a MASSIVE amount of great behind the scenes stuff, commentary ect.

Also found Hellboy background DVD to be good too.

Back