Greetings from London, UK

Hey guys,

Been lurking on this site for some time, I've found it so useful... thought I would sign up and see if I could contribute and give something back!

I'm currently working on my second short, hoping to get this one into Cannes next year... sure I'll be asking a lot of questions! :)

Thanks,

Tim

Hey buddy, welcome to IndieTalk. I signed up recently, London must be good for locations and casting! I live in the farm ridden slums of Wiltshire.

Hi, welcome.
Good luck on your short.
I'm not too far from London myself. It's a great place for the arts. I love going to the South Bank. I could spend hours in the BFI shop.

Hey buddy, welcome to IndieTalk. I signed up recently, London must be good for locations and casting! I live in the farm ridden slums of Wiltshire.

It's great mate, like walking on to a film set! Problem is every time you pull your camera out someone turns up to hassle you about a permit!

Hi, welcome.
Good luck on your short.
I'm not too far from London myself. It's a great place for the arts. I love going to the South Bank. I could spend hours in the BFI shop.

It's a great place to hang out, actually doing some filming down there 2moro, thanks for the welcome!

Back