[Apr 24] What are you working on this week?

I got hit with a hard deadline this week.

I need to lose 20 lbs in the next 2-3 months in order to shoot before my location is demolished.

Sometimes those types of deadlines are good for you... good luck.

I'm imposing my own deadline. May 1st. And I'm either right on track, or a little behind schedule, depending on render time and my own lazy butt.... either way, I'm craving sushi right now.

Last edited:
Sometimes those types of deadlines are good for you... good luck.

it's certainly going to push me. it will benefit me as long as i don't screw it up :lol:
this is probably going to be one of the hardest things i've ever done

We are going to do a facebook live broadcast 1 hour and 15 minutes from now. A little Q&A about Koekjes.
Hopefully we can find some sponsors this week, so we can go live with the crowdfunding with a higher chance of success :)

And we will release a mini teaser for our short as well. :)

Preproduction continues on both projects. The web series will begin principle photography the end of May. Last week we had a tech scout and finalized one of the key locations. Been working with the cast on rehearsals and doing the major preproduction work of schedule, wardrobe lists, and various things.... I'm wearing a lot of hats.

This week more of that.... in the second project to shoot in fall we have lucked out with some casting before we even started auditions.

Starting a new tutorial series for CreativeCow.
Visual effects on one project.
Visual effects on another project.
And filming some behind the scenes stuff for 2 major musical artists on Friday.

I'm all over the place this week.

I am making my first attempt at writing a feature length screenplay and so far I am almost done writing Act I.

So far so good. I will come back to you if I get hung up in the next few acts but I am happy so far with what has transpired in 18 pages.

I fancied shooting a fantastic short so wrote something crazy, shot this craziness with FilmAutre and now have to edit this insanity...

We were really 'going for it' so am faced with a Herculean, labyrinthine level of complexity.

I'm quite enjoying it.

Just finished my first cut for a Youtube motovlog I do, and recently sent a short film to 7 film festivals. I'm working to get the rights to an instrumental version of a U2 song for another short I finished last year.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

- Wolf

Back