Guys did you like the Walking Dead Season 6 Episode 4?

Looks like Sasha and Abraham have stumbled on something really big. With the promo out, the profile of Lennie James Morgan is clear. The fourth episode is going to be the crucial one as everyone will have to prove their will and strength if they intend to tag along with Rick and live to see another day especially Maggie who has lost everything that she had from home to family and is having nothing but darkness in front of her. The Rick and Darryl conflict is also getting on the nerves as everyone wants to know the outcome of the conflict.

I really like this season, a lot! Ironically, I found the 90 minute opener to be the weakest. The first 5 minutes were awesome cinema, with the big rig falling into the pit and the zombie scraping his face off, squeezing between two trucks. Then that was followed by the zombie parade, which was okay.

When the horn sounded and all hell broke loose, the show took off! Loved the attack of the Wolves, on the community and the way Carol and Rick dispatched a whole group of them! Glenn getting surrounded by the horde was insane. Morgan's backstory was solid. Tonight - yet another group of psychos tried to shoot up Daryl, Sasha and Abraham. I loved the heavy machine gun response. Now, Abraham has that RPG... Glenn's fate has us all hanging.

I haven't read the comic version I'm following TWD only on TV. I was always curious about what happened to Morgan and this episode brought a clearer view of what took place after he left his town when his son died.

Anyone else feel like zombies are inherently boring?

AMC is going to have Walking Dead, Fear the Walking dead and Empire of the Dead all in production at the same time. That seems super fucked to me.

AMC is going to have Walking Dead, Fear the Walking dead and Empire of the Dead all in production at the same time. That seems super fucked to me.

Like anything, that depends on writing, characters, etc. I thought FEAR THE WALKING DEAD was awful, except for the finale episode. As for the original WALKING DEAD series, they keep messing with the characters and coming up with new makeup. Still my fave show.

There are even a couple of recent Red Box movies that I thought were good - EXTINCTION and HIDDEN. Both are twists on the genre.

They really, really are. TWD is at its best pretty much ignores the zombies completely, and that's exactly the right approach to take.

I loved the Morgan episode - pretty much everything good about TWD (and there isn't a lot) compressed into a single episode.

last two episodes have reminded me why i stopped watching the show during season 2. its just so much talking and talking from characters who have been introduced purely to die at some point, which wouldent bother me so much but the fact that the CHARACTERS ARE SO BORING! the flipping "im super nervous nurse" i dont want to have another 5 minute scene where she is unsure of herself.

and what the hell is with people getting bit by zombies that are stuck in trees or stuck between rocks? ITS BEEN A YEAR SINCE THESE DAMN THINGS STARTED KILLING PEOPLE, how the hell are ppl getting bit or dying by laying flowers at dead bodies? uh HERES A HINT LADY maybe they are ZOMBIES! uh oh too late you just got merked.

lazy writing has been abound.

Back