• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch My 2013/2014 showreel

Nice shots!
I think it can be a little shorter if you try. :P

The ending is a rather strange fade out.
Hmmm, that's not exactly what I try to say...

I think the final shot before the contact details show should be 'epic'/memorable.
As if it's the conclusion of the reel although there is no storyline.

Now it's someone looking at something unknown fading away.

Nevertheless: looks good!!!

Why didn't you join the community project? :P ;)

Maybe divvy it up into titled blocks, where all your live-event footage is together, the sports footage is together, and narrative film is together? Right now it bounces all over the place, and it's pretty much guesswork as to what kind of material is being viewed at any given moment. :)

I would only include the shots that look really really good, those that make you go wow... You have plenty of those: free running, bike clip, band sunset shot, some of the radio controlled car shots etc.

What did not 'wow' me: the underwater shots, the house party shots, the walk in nature shots.

Of course, tailor your showreel to your target market - if you also want to do weddings, I would do a showreel specifically for them too.

Back