• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Unique film & book crowd funding project with Academy Award nominated producer

Hi there,

how are you? I am an independent filmmaker from Germany who studied film in Los Angeles. I am currently financing my next short film through a worldwide crowdfunding campagin. I am reaching out to fellow filmmakers, film lovers and enthusiats asking to spread the word about my project. The more people find out about my campaign, the more I can get excited about this film which I feel very passionate about. Therefore I would kindly ask you to share the website below in any way you can.
It’s a short film and book of short stories, all under one funding banner. I need your help to make this happen. You can learn more about the project by going to www.mikelis-film.com and following the link to Indiegogo, or going straight to our campaign site:

www.indiegogo.com/projects/short-film-mikelis-and-story-collection-the-book-of-names

Watch the video, read the pitch, select from the perks offered and give generously. And please, please, please spread the word. Because we know that there are lots of people out there who like telling new and unusual stories and who like being part of groundbreaking independent creative projects. Please get them involved. And please share our website www.mikelis-film.com on facebook, twitter and anywhere else you like. It means a few minutes of work for you, but for us it might result in the one decisive contact that will help us bring our project to life.

The film is produced by Stefan Gieren, who won a Student Academy Award in 2011 and was nominated for an Oscar in 2012. It’s the easiest way for anyone to get his name or company attached to the project of an Academy-Award nominated producer. One can be sure to be attached to a quality project of the highest standards.

The creative minds behind this unique project are Marc Bethke, who adapted Royce Leville’s story Mikelis into a short film screenplay, and Cam Jefferys, who runs Rippple Books. Marc, Cam and the rest of the team are calling out to you in the spirit of collaboration. Help us bring Mikelis to the screen and get The Book of Names in print.

Let me know if you have any questions or like to have more information. I really appreciate your time!

With thanks and regards,

Marc

:welcome:

Good luck with your campaign. You'll likely not get a lot of investors here, as we're all working on funding our own things, largely.

I hope you'll stick around and get involved in the community here... but, honestly I personally find it slightly off-putting that your first post is one asking for money, for what it's worth. ;)

Back