• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Funny Swedish commercial

Hi guys,

We are two guys who recently made our first commercial video. It's only 30 seconds so it doesn't take a lot of time to watch. If you like it, don't forget to give us a "thumb up". It is in swedish and not subtitled so I don't expect you to understand. But if you would like to give feedback on grading, cinematography or something else, please feel free.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DbhukVPZ6AQ

Gear used: Sony A7S, swedish chameleon stabilizer, 3 tungsten lights, diffusors for the light and a skateboard dolly. In post we edited in Premiere pro, after effects and grading/coloring was made in Premiere and Speedgrade.

Thanks for watching!

All the Best
Karl & Gustav

Last edited:
Creds to Loopia for this ingenious marketing scheme; an advertisement contest. Without having viewed all of them, your contribution is good! And Swedes are everywhere, so I do understand what is said, except....

It's not really clear what crisis the managers are arguing about, but it's not really relevant.

It's not entirely clear what the nerd says through the window. I had to replay a couple of times to catch it all.

It's intense throughout and I love the finish:
"I did four [websites], one for my wife, one for me and one for the cat."

Really does get the message across that if this guy can make websites with Loopia, anybody can.

Last edited:
Back