• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

3D Post Production Services

We are using real-time technologies usually reserved for game development to bring live-action footage into 3D worlds. We will be posting more tech examples as we get our hands on better raw footage.

3DPostProductionShotLow.jpg

Check out the tech demo video for a better experience:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nd6nemhE8N0

Let us know if you need to compose shots like this in your films. We are indie affordable.

wow, for realtime CG this looks great. better than i expected. just to understand what you guys did. your talent is bluescreen and you mapped him on a card, fire is 100%cg particle, looks like 2,5d mapped texture on cards facing camera plus some 3d sparkles. environment is half modeled and it looks like you did some photo2cg geometry. then all rendered in realtime with unreal game engine. is that correct?

you guys are a few years ahead. i guess i a few years this will be standart, but today it is impressive. hope to see more examples soon

wow, for realtime CG this looks great. better than i expected. just to understand what you guys did. your talent is bluescreen and you mapped him on a card, fire is 100%cg particle, looks like 2,5d mapped texture on cards facing camera plus some 3d sparkles. environment is half modeled and it looks like you did some photo2cg geometry. then all rendered in realtime with unreal game engine. is that correct?

you guys are a few years ahead. i guess i a few years this will be standart, but today it is impressive. hope to see more examples soon

Ha, thanks! Yes, this is very close to what we are doing. There are so many more things to try in real-time, VR/AR, 4k, 360 recording, 3D tracking... exciting times.

Back