announcement ATTN: Server Issue

indietalk

IndieTalk Founder
Staff Member
Admin
Sorry, some posts were lost. The server had an issue and I had to use the latest backup that did not have the error which was Monday afternoon.

Please feel free to repost. Sorry for any inconvenience.

Server crashes happen, and we do backups but the problems that led to the issue were in some of the newer backups which affected every post in the database. So we had to go to Monday.

We'll try to make sure this does not happen again.

Looks like that post I made about the ultimate meaning of life, and how all humankind can live in peace and prosperity for the rest of time, was lost in the rollback. :no:

Oh well, will just have to post more about movies instead. :yes:

Looks like that post I made about the ultimate meaning of life, and how all humankind can live in peace and prosperity for the rest of time, was lost in the rollback. :no:

Ha ha ha!

I was almost finished with a long-ass post and it went off-line. Thankfully, I was able to recover it with the BACK button and save to Word. :D

Awwww... darn those wascaly serwers!

goodman01_OldElmerFudd-BugsBunny.jpg

Last edited:
If I left a snarky comment in someone's thread, and they want to have it back, just let me know and I'll re-visit the post in question to give my invaluable insight & priceless invective once again.

You're welcome. Really.
smiley_colbert.gif

Back