Any takers for this story idea?

I am in the throes of a story idea for a movie which is based on the subject of sex where the protoganist is psychologically ravaged by people very close to her. She is not physically abused in any manner whatsoever.The plot covers deception, palace-like intrigues, rank opportunism and the immense angst that the protoganist suffers due to the actions of these people which ultimately leads to divorce by her
very doting husband of two years. The climactic act of deceit is so revolting to her, it expunges her ghosts so to speak and frees her from her limiting thoughts and leads to reunion with her estranged
husband.
Being an Indian, it would have been only natural for me to approach the film industry in India, but however the idea I am nursing is too bold for the Indian audience, therefore I write this here. From what Hollywood movies I have seen, I think there isnt any based on this concept.Therefore I feel it will be a fresh and thought provoking look at an otherwise staid but eagerly watched subject of sex.
I do not have the skills to make a script out of this, so i am looking for someone who can take the idea and do the film. If this interests you, kindly inform me how I should go about presenting the idea to you.

Back