• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Greetings! Orchestral Composer Looking For Film!

Hello to everyone!

I've already posted an introduction in the appropriate category, and judging from the number of replies my colleagues are receiving, chances of making actual human contact in this area are slim, but no matter, here I am!

I am a composer, classically trained, based out of Los Angeles, CA. I have a ranged background, from jazz charts to symphonic orchestra, back down to percussion ensembles and everything in between. I love writing theme driven pieces, and have never been a fan of the ambient, ominous sound effect style film scores. I'll attach the link to my website below, please check it to read my full bio and hear some samples of my works.

If you are interested in a collaboration, current or future, shoot me an email! I realize this is indie, and to that end I will work for credit for the right project.

Looking forward to hearing from you all soon!

- Mark
www.mark-pope.com

Back