• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Our Latest Sketch (Gossip Girl Parody)

Hey Everybody,

Here's our latest sketch, a lot of work went into this one. I think it's our strongest visually, unfortunately audio took a little bit of a hit on this one, due to unpredictable locations, and having to really run and gun, so definitely room for improvement on that end, but overall I'm really happy with this one. Let me know what you think.

https://youtu.be/dCnk-veKvLY

The theme could not be better. The execution makes sense, is really good at first, a bit all over the place, about to slip through the fingers towards the end.

On the plus side, it's great you guys are doing these regularly, building up a nice body of work.
I always look forward to the next one.

I liked where you were headed with the series, but this played into pedestrian toilet humor for a laugh and failed for me. If you're going to be edgy, be EDGY! And don't simply reply on poop jokes for laughs. Other skits were wittier.

Thanks for the feedback, we're still experimenting, and finding our voice as creators, so it's inevitable that some of our stuff will be more suited to your tastes and other stuff won't. Hopefully you'll like some of the videos we'll be releasing soon, some of the most original and "witty," stuff we've made, in my opinion. Thanks again for your thoughts, good or bad, it always helps us grow and refine what we make.

Back