• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Crime Scene Props

Western Stage Props here! We've just added Crime Scene Props to our inventory to add that extra bit of realism to your crime drama! For the investigation detectives we have on the case, we carry Forensics jackets, toe tags, body bags, crime scene tape, paper and plastic evidence bags, evidence tape, finger print charts, a frame evidence markers (set), and of course, quarts of fx blood!

Crime Scene Props

DGPV8L1VwAIqOIh.jpg:large

No photo on your bodybag.

I ordered one off amazon 3 years ago, it looked nice but the zipper broke immediately.

Hopefully yours are higher quality :)

No photo on your bodybag.

I ordered one off amazon 3 years ago, it looked nice but the zipper broke immediately.

Hopefully yours are higher quality :)

Hi! Sorry for the delay, I just saw your reply. Our site has been updated and shows the body bag now. These bags are Hollywood quality and the zipper, though plastic, is still heavy duty. Not sure if your zipper broke on the actual zipper or ripped away from the plastic. The plastic is a semi thick plastic much like a tarp, so the seams won't rip easily. If a person is inside and the bag is lifted from the body and not just the edges of the bag itself, there shouldn't be a problem. Hope this helps!

Hi! Sorry for the delay, I just saw your reply. Our site has been updated and shows the body bag now. These bags are Hollywood quality and the zipper, though plastic, is still heavy duty. Not sure if your zipper broke on the actual zipper or ripped away from the plastic. The plastic is a semi thick plastic much like a tarp, so the seams won't rip easily. If a person is inside and the bag is lifted from the body and not just the edges of the bag itself, there shouldn't be a problem. Hope this helps!

My amazon zipper broke into two pieces, nothing detached from the plastic.
If I need another one I'll order it from your website. I bet yours are better than the crap I got!!

I can't imagine trying to use a real body bag with a corpse and the zipper breaks. yikes.

My amazon zipper broke into two pieces, nothing detached from the plastic.
If I need another one I'll order it from your website. I bet yours are better than the crap I got!!

I can't imagine trying to use a real body bag with a corpse and the zipper breaks. yikes.

Eek! I really hope something like that wouldn't break. I don't know how ours are compared to the real deal, but I can't imagine they'd be too far off from one another as far as quality. Yes, please keep us in mind.

Back