• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Rock Bottom - Need Feedback

I'm new here. Not sure if I am posting to the right forum or not. If not, I'm sorry.

Logline:
A true story of a young aspiring rapper struggling with drug addiction. After losing two friends to overdose, he decides to stop on his own, but the more he fights his addiction, the stronger it becomes.

Synopsis:
Brian Storm, a young white rapper growing up in Philadelphia, discovers drugs and alcohol at an early age. Before long, Brian’s love for the party lifestyle turns into a living nightmare that he can’t wake up from. After losing two close friends to overdose, Brian vows to never use drugs again--only to discover that his addiction is stronger than he assumed. Eventually graduating to heroin, he loses everything and turns to drug dealing to support his habit. Homelessness, near-death experiences, and prison cells are no match for the monkey on Brian’s back. Rock Bottom is a real eye opener to the harsh reality of addiction, which also offers hope to struggling addicts.

LINK:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3fo6P7WI_elcTRMMEl3SFdSVzA

Hey, I read the script and did some quick critiques. I downloaded it as a PDF and then uploaded it to my OneDrive so I could insert comments on the pages I needed to. I hope you don't mind. To view the comments I made, click on the small comment icon on the page.
Here's the link to the critique: https://onedrive.live.com/redir?resid=D9F06686D7C8EDC1!122&authkey=!APjZgJN8Uojcbo8&ithint=file,docx

I hope you find it helpful. If you have any questions, let me know. I have a script I'm working on and should be done in the near future. I hope you'll return the favor and critique my script when I'm ready.

Have a good day!

Thank you

Thank you for your input. I actually posted this on another site, and pretty much got the same feedback. I changed a lot of things...well, all except getting kicked out the military for smoking pot. Yes, the Navy has a 0 drug policy I definitely got kicked out. stupidest mistake of my life!

Back