• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

A bunch of my gear

I've recently upgraded quite a few things so I'm selling off a bunch of gear.

Letus 35 Mini - 35mm adapter
$375.00 obo
The Letus 35 Mini is designed and optimized for smaller cameras, such as the Canon HV20 and Sony HC series. The technology, quality and price of the new Letus35 Mini cannot be beat.

I never actually used this. The guy I bought it from used it a few times, but I never finished putting together a rig for it, and haven't really shot anything since purchasing it. Cosmetically it's in brand new condition, functionally I assume the same, motor for the vibrating ground glass is strong and quiet, power button lights and turns on and off. Light through the adapter is bright, though it could probably use a cleaning.

Includes:
  • Letus mini adapter with Nikon lens mount & 43mm thread (for canon HV20/30)
  • Support bracket (to mount the unit to 15mm rails at a configurable height)
  • Padded hard-sided road case with custom cutouts for various letus adapter gear

This setup brand new, (not including the case), from Letus is $448
http://www.letusdirect.com/cart/letus35-mini.html

Canon HV20 - HDV Camera
$300.00 obo
Lightly used, in excellent condition. I used this camera on a handful of projects over the course of about 2 years, whenever not in use it sat protected in its custom padded case.

Includes:
  • Camera
  • Power cable (charger)
  • 3rd party battery charger
  • camera remote
  • 256mb mini SD card with full-size SD card adapter
  • Stock battery, 1200mAh
  • Two third party batteries, 1800mAh
  • Three brand new, unopened, Sony premium tapes
  • Custom Aluminum hard case fully foam padded, with plenty of room in the uncut area to add additional accessories

I will ship these items anywhere, buyer to pay actual shipping cost.

Make me an offer on one, or both together. This is a nice setup for someone just getting started, or someone looking to add a B camera to their arsenal.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Still sitting on all of this gear, and it's just taking up space.

As such, huge price cut....

$400 obo for everything. Make me an offer.

Back