• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

$100 Boat Ride

It sounds like you're saying that it's actually possible for you to work, it's just more of a commute or a longer walk than you'd prefer, am I right? So "your way" is to beg people for a meager $1500 when it's altogether possible to earn it yourself? Sorry man, that's lazy. If this is your dream, get off the Internet and make it happen. $1500 isn't much in the grand scheme of things, enough time at any job and you'll get it. It's hard to back someone like this. It's a different story if you're already working 80 hours a week and supporting a family so there's no extra whatsoever or the little extra you could save will take years and years to reach $1500, but it really reads like you're unemployed and it's inconvenient to get a job. Read: inconvenient, not impossible.

Shoot, if nothing else a credit card company or a bank will loan that to you in a matter of minutes if you really don't want to earn it.

I have no car.

That is like if you were to have a bake sale to get some extra money for a work related trip and someone were to say "Why don't you just reschedule the trip and save the money from your job?"

It's irrational and way out of the norm for you to go as far as suggesting such a thing. Listen to what you're saying man. Don't mean to sound rude or like a dick, but what kind of thing is that to say to someone?

A) Ride a bike 30 to 45 minutes to and from work for 2 months to get $1,500. Half of summer is gone now.

OR

B) Sell 15 memberships to my site for $50 each, sell your computer and accessories and leave on time. Saves same, easier route, more benefits.

Better choice is B.

I could see where you are coming from with that if the situation was different.

(Won't need the computer, can't take it with me, will just use a decent laptop)

B is obviously a better option from your point of view because it involves a lot less work - but if someone gave you the option of either giving someone $50 or them working for longer, what would you choose?

Last edited:
Cory if not takers for example b) - time for plan a?

Or 'investment' idea c?

By the way 30 - 45mins bike ride is a big diff = how many actual miles are you talking and what kind of terain?

I see you plan to spend a fair bit of that $6,000 on nude women and exotic dancers?

Good to see you’ve got your priorities straight.

Back