www.indietalk.com on Facebook

Hi friends. as we all know this is a great site. So just to promote it more and more i made agroup on facebook by the name of Indie Talk which is actually dedicated to www.indietalk.com.

The link is:http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/group.php?gid=121983980071

Over there i will post the links of all the important topics with slight details so that people can know more about the recent topics going on www.indietalk.com.

What do you think about my this step?
Any suggestions?

Regards

I signed up :)

I think it's good in that it gets more visibility out there, and maybe gives people a small exposure if they aren't sure about becoming full time members. Already 21 members in the group, that's great! FB is definitely good for exposure, and there are a number of people who post home videos(films ;)) on there that may not be aware of what they can do with the talent they have :)

Well i wanted to make one page on myspace too but i cant handle it..that site is not atleast user friendly for me :(

ya it will be great of we can post our facebook id here. im Adeel AKhter...

it will be easy to find each other on facebook..take an example i dont know who is indietalk guy? :D a male of female?? and whats his name etc...even if he coms to facebook i will not recognize him..

Back