• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch A Real Hero (Short Film)

Hey, my name is Hector M. Sanchez Jr. and I decide to do a limit time release on my short film “A Real Hero”. I plan I sending the film to several festivals but I wouldn't mind seeing what people think of it before I even send it off. I feel like you never really get feed back at festivals, yeah you win some awards, but you never honestly know what people thought of it.

Now “A Real Hero” is simple story, girl walks home late at night and gets attack by thugs. Someone hears the young girl screaming for help and has to make a choice, keep walking or do something. Honestly the film was my own way of ranting through cinematic narrative, that when you see something horrible happening, do something to stop it. It’s becoming a common practice to see someone in need of help but walk away as if nothing.

This is the second film I directed, the first being “Shadows Of The Mind”, which I posted on here about a month ago. So please tell me what you think and if you like it, don't forget to press the heart button on the video. Also please listen to it with earphones and don't use your laptop speakers. Hope everyone likes it.

Link: A Real Hero

7497028728_e39cc2bf93_c.jpg

Official Website: www.HectorSanchezJr.com

Ohh, Just to add... The short will only be available for the next 72 Hours, don't want to keep it on for to long. The first festival I'm sending it to is Orlando Film Slam.

Back