hopefully the new game changer

Hey guys im Iskander got a look into the film industtry last year spean the last 12 months starting out my company sadly all my film and equipment was stopen in barcelona in august so im back to square one. I have a idea to change the film industry but first i need to create a buisness that makes at least 10mil annually, sounds crazy i know but very doable and i kinda always do what i set out to never make choises just follow my desires and i really want to make this work. obviously there is alot of work to do at first and im doing it well cash is low but i will however be looking film makers to work with me my cashflow is low extremely low but i need to build the company so yeah im here and on other forums and on fiverr and elance building this... hopefully it will all fall together. If you are in a very bad state financially and live somewhere where $5 equals a days wage own a 4k camera and would like to earn about $25 aday have a paypal account reply message etc... i will look to fund a series of films to be created nature public people watching all stills 3-6hours long just in one place no moving around etc... really intrested in waterfalls and beaches at the moment. nothing is solid have very little cash left looking to spend $500 onabout 20 vids so yeah probably wount appeal to anyone in the uk or states. BUT when buisness starts bringing in cash i will look to do this on a permanent basis so you could be looking at regular work i you live in a jungle im sure you would appritiate it. Im just looking for a contact list of people looking to get on board i know the cash is very low but its all i have available at the moment so if your position is that you have equipment and no work and could use this cash then get in touch we can maybe build a future for us both :)

Back