• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Michael Eisner (Disney CEO) Parody - "Welcome to Eisnerland"

WelcometoEisnerlandcopy.jpg

(Please ignore the "Click Here to Download" - screen and link are below.)

Embattled Disney (TM) CEO "Michael Eisner" looks ahead to his post-Disney(TM)future - his own dream park, Eisnerland! Includes a "special preview" of the thrilling ride PIRATES OF THE CORPORATION!!!!

Comment from Roy E. Disney, (Walt's nephew) on this cartoon -

"It's WONDERFUL - thank you so much for the effort!!!

Roy and all of us at SaveDisney!!!"

(This cartoon is in no way affiliated with the Walt Disney Company (TM) The Disney Family or Michael Eisner.)

In case the screen doesn't work, here's the link to download it -

Welcome to Eisnerland

[WM]http://www.animagusurreal.websiteallies.com/EisnerlandSmall.wmv [/WM]

"Ye best hold on tight... to your golden parachutes!"
smiley_pirate.gif

This is the best piece you have yet done, good Animagusurreal.

Satirical, pulls no punches... and your vision of the corporate-ride through Pirates of the Caribbean was bang on. :cool:

You have all the elements of great satire there... I think you could make it even better if you could get that sound under control. (It's the only weakness in your animations)

Looking forward to seeing more stuff like this. :)

Thanks for your very flattering comments, Zensteve! :D

I see that your location is Anaheim. Do you get over to Disneyland often?

On the sound thing, do you mean the technical sound quality? I'm using an average computer microphone and recording onto Windows Sound Recorder .wav files, which I arrange in Windows Movie Maker. Hopefully, I'll be able to afford studio recording if things go well.

You shouldn't need a studio to get decent sound.

Maybe pop a fake-zeppelin over your current mic, or stay a bit further away from it. The sound breaks up very easily, the way you have it.

Btw, I have a history of sucky sound for all my films. I redub almost everything, using a Digi-8 camcorder to capture the audio while the actors ADR to a lip-synch. Maybe that's something you might want to try? (Doing takes through a camcorder, as opposed to WSR)

:)

Thanks for the info.

A fake-zeppelin? Does Led Zeppelin use one of those on their mics? :lol:

Another factor may be that I shrink all the files for faster upload/download times, so I suppose I lose a little sound quality there.

Back