• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Drifting Across the Universe- Psychedelic Scifi film

I personally would have liked more camera movement and diversity of angles in the scenes where the student is in his room or not on the drugs, it seemed to drag those parts out a little to long, but other wise it's pretty decent :)

I personally would have liked more camera movement and diversity of angles in the scenes where the student is in his room or not on the drugs, it seemed to drag those parts out a little to long, but other wise it's pretty decent :)
Sadly I couldn't do much camera movement because I was both starring in it and doing the camera work because I couldn't get any actors for any length of time. I am using a dolly system on my next film to do some movement though.

Sadly I couldn't do much camera movement because I was both starring in it and doing the camera work because I couldn't get any actors for any length of time. I am using a dolly system on my next film to do some movement though.
Cool. Full credit to you for pulling this off and getting a short in the can with virtually no cast/crew. Nice. :)

I don't think that I could pull off something like this by myself, so nice work :D good luck with your next film as well, I'll be looking for it on the forums :)

Back