adobe premiere

just wanted to know how complex u could go in adobe premiere pro editing software....i don't have a manual and i know u can do things far more advance than just the little special effect options they have...i would like to know how to black and white everything but leave a particular object in color...i would like to do a matte'( if thats the proper name), but taking a background from somewhere else and putting the moving picture on it as if they were their....could anyone please help me....and any little thing u know that adobe premiere is capable of

Last edited:
The Adobe forums (above) are great, and so are the walk-through tutorials on the Adobe site.

If you hit the F1, a searchable manual will pop up. :)

i would like to do a matte'( if thats the proper name), but taking a background from somewhere else and putting the moving picture on it as if they were their

Look up "keying". :cool:

Adobe Premiere is great because it is so easy to get into, really easy to get the hang of it. But you can produce some great results.

The new Premiere Pro does HD quality etc. But remember it doesnt do special effects. Only video / transitions etc.

Quite a few people seem to think they can make a 3d animated scene on premiere. Thats not true!

Although correct me if I am wrong, Final Cut Pro is the most common editing suite for hollywood movies etc?

www.movieprem.com

Limited Free Logins: Information on Exclusive VIP events- register now!!

The ADOBE PREMIERE PRO CLASSROOM IN A BOOK is basically the manual... but why wouldn't your legal, purchased at a store copy of Adobe Premiere Pro not have a manual?

:)

aplus: the new version can, yes. It's really a toss up though between premiere, Final Cut, and Avid.. all have about the same footing, just depends on the post house. ;)

sonnyboo: don't they have a 'buy online' option? That wouldn't come with a printed manual..

Back