• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Bad Sequel Ideas: Jurassic World 2

My new show, which will probably be made on a regular basis. Let me know what you think! :)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22F7uqUmteA

This is a show about one man... and his inability to generate a creative film idea. And he shares them with YOU, the viewers!

I'm planning on making this into a regular series, so leave a comment below telling me what movie I should make fun of next (Future episodes will be smarter, more analytical, and more stylized. This was like an experimental pilot episode, but it's still pretty funny to me)

In this episode, we conjure ideas for Jurassic World 2!

Please, like and share this video, we need all the views and subscribers we can get!

SUBSCRIBE!!! https://www.youtube.com/mussonman
FOLLOW ME ON TWITTER!!! https://www.twitter.com/mussonman1

I like the concept, I like the approach to humor, but a few gags and jokes don't quite land for me. I feel like there's just a tad too much schtick, and a bit too much bouncing around from joke to joke.

So maybe dial things back just a bit. Beyond that, I've subscribed, and I'll definitely check out future episodes. Awesome job, ~mussonman.

funny :lol:

only thing i would have changed is start off with a close up of goldblumes face, and then jump back to the pile of shit. We could see the line coming so it took away from the punch a little bit.

looking forward to your new series. hopefully no one steals these fantastic ideas.

I like the concept, I like the approach to humor, but a few gags and jokes don't quite land for me. I feel like there's just a tad too much schtick, and a bit too much bouncing around from joke to joke.

So maybe dial things back just a bit. Beyond that, I've subscribed, and I'll definitely check out future episodes. Awesome job, ~mussonman.

thanks man :) and I'm definitely adhering to your comments in future episodes. I want future installments to be more analytical and smarter anyways. I think the next one will be Terminator: Genisys

looking forward to your new series. hopefully no one steals these fantastic ideas.

Thanks Sean! :) If Universal steals these ideas, then that's good for me, cuz I can sue the shit out of them, lol. If anyone is riding a dinosaur or if an asteroid hits Earth, or if they make tiny versions in the sequel, then I'm immediately calling a lawyer.

And BTW, I'm looking forward to reading your script tonight when the kids are in bed (Been putting it off cuz I've been busy all week banging this episode out of my head)

Thanks Sean! :) If Universal steals these ideas, then that's good for me, cuz I can sue the shit out of them, lol. If anyone is riding a dinosaur or if an asteroid hits Earth, or if they make tiny versions in the sequel, then I'm immediately calling a lawyer.

And BTW, I'm looking forward to reading your script tonight when the kids are in bed (Been putting it off cuz I've been busy all week banging this episode out of my head)

My middle school friend's younger brother used to draw comics called sponge man. A decade later I told him we should sue the square pants off spongebob!

No worries I know you're a really busy guy, I've always been impressed how you manage to produce content so quickly and regularly. Looking forward to what you think of the script changes, especially since you liked the old version so much.

I want future installments to be more analytical and smarter anyways.

Don't try too hard man. Don't make it too analytical. Comedy is a matter of taste. If Bill Murray or Dave Chappelle just stare at the camera, I'll double over. They don't even have to say anything. And most comedians are sharp, and make good points without even trying. So don't try too hard. You've got something, whether it's in your facial expression, comedic timing, or the the totally unexpected shit that happens in your videos. Keep doing what's funny to you. It won't be funny to everyone but "some" will love it.

Good luck. I'll subscribe :cheers:

Don't try too hard man. Don't make it too analytical. Comedy is a matter of taste. If Bill Murray or Dave Chappelle just stare at the camera, I'll double over. They don't even have to say anything. And most comedians are sharp, and make good points without even trying. So don't try too hard. You've got something, whether it's in your facial expression, comedic timing, or the the totally unexpected shit that happens in your videos. Keep doing what's funny to you. It won't be funny to everyone but "some" will love it.

Good luck. I'll subscribe :cheers:

What I mostly mean is the jokes themselves will be analytical (if I can think of a good way to do it) I also want the narrated bits to be more visually interesting, so there's gonna be more work to do there. I'm also gonna film the live-action bits differently, and I'd like to comment on clips from the movie more (if it fits)

There's also a segment I can do that got cut out of this episode that I'd like to try, assuming it turns out well. It'll be funny, visually interesting, and something people have never seen before (kind of)

Anyway, thanks for the subscribe man :) If you have the time to share it on facebook or whatever, that would help tremendously in building a following :)

Back