• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch FILM FESTIVAL TURKEY

I didn't like whatever effect you had on the whole film, or maybe it was the low light conditions. At the beginning, it would be nice to know why he is there, or some hint anyway. I liked the shot where the monster came running out of the dark, but then there was that blue effect, and that ruined it for me. I know make up can be costly/difficult to work with, but that would have been better IMO. The dragon needed to be closer. The fire didn't have that "all consuming" largeness that sucks away all hope of surviving.

Congratulations on completing.

Firstly, don't take forever to get through the initial credits. Needed visuals and sound to be any good. The grainy, dark, can't see what's going on etc... look is pretty dull because I can't see what's going on which makes me lose interest.

Back