• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch HILARIOUS Indy comedy feature made FOR indy filmmakers...

Hi Guys,

I wanted to introduce the trailer for my first feature film "Behind the Scenes of TOTAL HELL".
http://youtu.be/KH3-xe2j9X4

To envisage "Behind the Scenes of TOTAL HELL", imagine "Ed Wood" directing the characters from "The Office" in a dodgy "Spinal Tap" music video...

A hilarious low budget mockumentary, documenting hapless filmmaker "Jamie Gunn" as he attempts to produce a horror movie. Follow Jamie and friends from the initial pitch of the movie, to the premiere upon its completion.

Along the way Jamie loses his actors, friends and eventually - the plot. A modern day comedic tragedy that will appeal to movie buffs, film insiders and anyone who likes a good laugh! Complete with stick throwing, sausage wielding and (of course) Gorilla Dogs, Behind the Scenes of TOTAL HELL is the film for you.

I've been a corporate/promos director for over a decade (Nike, ASDA, Orange .etc). Like many of you, I've witnessed so much disaster, carnage and mayhem. I wanted to make a comedy feature about it - FOR those of us who make independent/low budget films.

"Behind the Scenes of TOTAL HELL" is released FREE online, on 22nd April. www.btsoth.co.uk

Thanks,

Andy :)

sorry, I didn't even chuckle at the trailer. Conceptually it should be fantastic.. so maybe its just the trailer, which I believe was too long.

Thanks

Back