What is the "big/classic" movie that you've never seen?

Never seen the Lord of The Rings trilogy, and never will. And boy I've tried, but just not my thing.

And there are countless big classics that I've yet to see simply because of time constraints...I'm a film obsessive/completist, so I tend to hover over personal choices again and again and view the entire bodies of work of directors and writers that I obsess over. This means I don't get around to seeing what are probably great films until many years later.

My favorite thing in the world is to finally watch a cult classic and discover it is worthy of the label. Usually I find they aren't.

Last edited:
I have never seen the entirety of "Singing In The Rain." :P

I've seen enough of it academically that I don't need to see the rest. If I were to dislike a movie genre wholesale, I would pick musicals. Especially candy-coated ones from the technicolor era. Just a personal thing. I won't call them bad movies, but I just can't get behind 99.99999% of musicals I have seen.

I have yet to see a lot of classics, but the Star Wars films...Never seen them...Kind of odd actually, since I love science fiction and stuff...

Mr Smith Goes to Washington

Seen several pieces of it (and assumed in some foggy way that I must have seen the whole thing), but just realised in a recent conversation that I couldn't give a recap of the actual story. :huh:

Mr Smith Goes to Washington

Seen several pieces of it (and assumed in some foggy way that I must have seen the whole thing), but just realised in a recent conversation that I couldn't give a recap of the actual story. :huh:

It's actually a good one. And the story is just as relevant, if not the pacing...

Watch a MM movie and you'll realize why she is what she is. Not only beyond gorgeous, but sex just oozing from every pore on her body.

Without doubt she was gorgeous and extremely sensual. No one ever gives her credit for her acting. If you have any doubts that she was truly talented check out her work in "The Misfits," she's superb.

Casablanca
Sunset Boulevard
All About Eve
Metropolis
M
North by Northwest
Nosferatu

Quite a lot more than these too, unfortunately.

Back