Paranormal Movie Goodies

Hey I'm planning on doing a paranormal movie over the next couple months. Does anyone have any recommendations for websites that carry paranormal props, costumes, special effects, etc? Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you!

I'm not sure about the best websites, but make sure you hit every halloween and costume shop after the holiday, as well as department chains (walmart, kmart, etc)...they usually have some great clearance sales. A good way to pick up a lot of stuff on the cheap!

I browsed through a number of sites just the other day, trying to find the best deal on Liquid Latex. I ended up buying off Ebay...

Anyhow, a quick Google search for "Horror Props" comes up with loads of sites.

Buy nothing -- the demon is invisible.

I've got to say though, I agree with the above. What props are you looking for? To me, 'Paranormal' says ghosts, demons, poltergeists... all of which can be invisible. Of course, you could be going the "INSIDIOUS" route, wanting to show your demons centre stage.

Thanks guys. Yeah doesn't werewolves and vampires count as paranormal too? At least that's what I thought. Thanks for the help.

Back