• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Feature Screenplay for Sale

THE OUTSKIRTS' OF GETTYSBURG
Historical/Drama
Length: 80 pgs.
WGA Registration #-04538C
Copyright #-8NFNE7

Logline: The Outskirts’ of Gettysburg is based on the lives of three devoted families showing their hospitality towards hundreds of dying & wounded soldiers during the battle of Gettysburg in the era of 1863. Join these brave & daring families as they share their compelling stories during the most dangerous times of the battle.

Email me at: afac81a@hotmail.com if you would like to view the script

Sounds fairly interesting but I don't know of anyone selling a screenplay through Indietalk, so there are probably better places to go with this.

Murdock-I'm sure with the battle scenes, it will extend the length. Wanna take a look at it?

Nickclapper-Do you have any suggestions?

Paper's right. InkTip. I believe they charge $60 to list it for 6 months.

You might also consider submitting to a few contests. On the off-chance you place (competition is fierce), you'd garner significant interest from producers and agents.

Paper's right. InkTip. I believe they charge $60 to list it for 6 months.

You might also consider submitting to a few contests. On the off-chance you place (competition is fierce), you'd garner significant interest from producers and agents.

Yes and no. My fantasy/horror THE SLEEPING DEEP has won 6 screenplay awards to date and I have yet to seal an option deal or gain any sort of traction with management or representation. Of course, it's a genre piece so I'm not taking the Nichols Fellowship or Austin Film Festival, which tend to favor a different breed of storytelling.

Times have changed. Not too long ago, winning an award created a buzz and got producers interested. Not so much anymore, and this is coming straight from folks in the business.

Since I like to keep busy, over the past year or so I've put together (with the help of others) a variety of promotional materials that can be found at

TheSleepingDeep.com and TheSleepingDeep.Wordpress.com

Awards are great and they can certainly help validate the work, but the goal is to get the sucker made not collect more laurels.

Just thought I'd chime in as I know a thing or two about soliciting/promoting a screenplay. Inktip is a good place for that sort of thing.

Back