• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

promotional media for the entertainment industry

Congratulations on your project!
We are a marketing company in Los Angeles, specializing in promotional media for the entertainment industry.:cool:
We can offer you a package of promotional material, including:
-one week of on-set Behind The Scenes photography and videography
-eight minutes total of "featurettes" created from your BTS footage
-at least 50 usable stills
-creation of a Facebook page, Instagram page and Twitter account, using your photos and videos as content
We can do this for a very low flat fee because we are a start up company. (We do however have experience and can show you our work for previous clients.)
If you're interested, email me at karen@mckennawolf.com.

Welcome to IT!

Congratulations!
You posted in the wrong section and you probably annoyed the mods with your copy-paste-double post. :-p

Hope you'll stay around to offer insights :)

Tips for Filmmakers

Hey WalterB,

The fact that you replied within 24 hours means I definitely posted in the right place! :)

And, thank you, I will offer some insights.

Does anyone know how much of their budget the studios use to market and promote their films?

Fifty percent of the total budget! That means that whatever you spent to make your movie, you should be spending the SAME amount on your marketing budget.

Because if you make your film and no one sees it....well, you wasted your time and talent.

;)
karen@mckennawolf.com

Because if you make your film and no one sees it....well, you wasted your time and talent.

An interesting insight.

What happens if you spend your budget again on marketing and no one still sees it? You've now wasted your time, talent and double your money, no?

Are there some tips to ensure that your marketing budget isn't wasted? How do you get the maximum results for your budget?

Back