• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Days End - Short Film

Hey Guys,

I'm curious to know what you guys think about the story line of my latest project. The title of the project is Days End. Days End is a story about an ordinary family from New Jersey. After being captured by a unknown military force and locked in a concentration camp. They escape from the camp with the help of an unknown third party. This leads to a deadly game of cat and mouse of sinister proportion.

Does the storyline intrigue you ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S70ED-0PUNo

I've attached the short film. If you like my project, then please give it a like on facebook and follow our twitter page.

Last edited:
Interesting concept. I think there is a little too much explaining. I got the point rather early and the characters talked it to death. You don't need to spell it out. In fact, less is more mysterious and that makes it more interesting.

Back