• Wondering which camera, gear, computer, or software to buy? Ask in our Gear Guide.

Need Help with Scriptwriting

Hi,

I need help with writing a script about depression, or preferably looking for any screen writers who's written a script about depression and want to have their film produced.

I'm a media production student in my final year who wants to produce a film about depression, however script writing isn't my strongest point and I need any help or support given.

Thank you

Hi Peggy :)

I might be interested to work with you on a script - it's a particular interest of mine. Are you talking about a short or a feature?

Also, you appear to be just down the road from me (I'm a CV postcode too...), which might come in useful :)

So you don't have a logline yet? I'm sort of hoping you want to do something else than the most common student film - the one where the protagonist holds a gun against his own head and it is sort of heartbreaking.

I have a short with a depressed guy that I'd love to see shot by you. Here's a storyboard of the beginning. 15 pages script. Bully prevention message. Educational short:
https://studios.amazon.com/projects/64788#player/102087

Back