• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch uPressplay's Caleb's Cube #1 on iFilm

uPressplay's Caleb's Cube (12:26), directed by Mike Costa, is the #1 Short Film on iFilm with over 15,000 views since May 3rd. Ranking 44th web site wide, competing with the new X-Men and Davinci Code trailers.
Click Here to Watch

183.jpg

Caleb has a fear of leaving his apartment. His fear becomes overwhelmed by the need to get away from his roommate Stewart. Who is obsessed with an underground movement on the web called Time Cube. Can Caleb escape from the clutches of the Cube? Will Stuart become a Christian Scientist? Find out inside the Cube!

That was fun, and i can't believe that guy is sick and claiming welfare cheques, because he looks fit and healthy to me.

However what i find amazing is your 15,000 views!!! How did you manage that?
Do you have a secret method of promoting your film?

Last edited:
No secret. I just sent them my DVD Compilation V.1. I didn't even know it was up, until someone at work said they saw it on the front page. My suspicion is, that someone that works there liked it and got it featured. So my only advice, make a good movie and whore yourself appropriatly. Glad you liked it.

My only complaint, my credit info is missing. And they took off the uPressplay animation at the beginning. Thanks for the props iFilm.

No i saw your credit at the end "Tyler Clapp" unless your going to tell me thats not you?

Also having a good film on the ifilm front page probably explains why you have over 15,000 views. You know i uploaded a film on ifilm also this May and i have struggled to get a mere 81 views. Pitiful is it not?

Last edited:
Eddie, Tyler is one of my friends and peers. My name is Matthew Jones. I'm the president at uPressplay. I helped finish and market Tyler's movies. I forgot he had worked on Caleb's Cube. I was referencing no links or profile information attached to media within iFilm. ie no traffic to our site or work. It's kind of lame, but I don't mind shutting up for 15,000 views of our work. On Caleb's, I did the final mastering and title design. Along with the marketing and graphics.

Hello Matthew Jones.

Keep on making films i really enjoy watching them.
Would you consider screening some of my films on upressplay.com?

Absolutley. It's an open forum for filmmakers to showcase their work. Free unique url, free webspace and networking functions. The following link will direct you to the sign up form.

http://www.upressplay.com/join/?sub=signup

Our address is:
1286 N. Milwaukee #204
Chicago, IL 60622

Send us a copy and we will compress and post it for you. Our traffic is gaining every month. 14,000 unique visitors this month, with over 350,000 hits. So, it's all untapped traffic. Looking forward to seeing your stuff.

Thank you much appreciated! I have already joined up upressplay.com about a month ago so are dvd (NTSC) submissions ok?

Back