• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Trailer for first movie (action/drama)

Hey everyone, I'm making my first movie this summer and made a trailer based on an early concept of the script (actually, so early, we didn't have a definitive plot idea, which is why there's nothing about the plot in the trailer). We just finished up the script and are scheduled to shoot at the end of May/June, pending a microphone, a bit more crew, some finances, etc.

http://doubleedgemd.com/movies/Serial_Trailer_Large.mov

Shot on a Canon XL-2. Any feedback at this early stage?

Any feedback at this early stage?[/QUOTE]

Yeah, that was cool! I thought I was going to see nothing special but instead it seems like you have some good shooting skills as well as have the potential for a good story.

Good luck with this and hope to see the full version (trailer) with plot in place.

I liked what I saw, and like Eddie, I was expecting to see nothing special. Well I was wrong. It was well done.

I know that trailer has nothing to do with what may come of the "real" footage, bit it was good. Some things I saw were the same Karate moves by the same two people too often. I mean I was able to tell that the same move was done over and over. Good moves, and it might be their style, but in such a short trailer there should be no repition.

Good Job!

I'd see the film!

The fight scenes were good, although one cannot tell much from the trailer what the films about.
I would suggest maybe a voiceover introducing the viewer to the film.

sorry, I forgot the rest of my post...insert this before the other post:

Nicely put together, nice pictures...that guy looks a bit like jet li.

Back