• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

Tascam DR100mk2, Rode NTG1 and Avantone CK-1

Hi all,

Looking to get rid of my audio gear. It's all seen very little use, so is in excellent condition. Available is as follows:

Tascam DR100mk2
Rode NTG1 (with WS6 windshield)
Avantone CK-1

All are boxed and come complete with all accessories supplied as new. I'm open to offers on these. Based in the UK, but happy to ship overseas should somebody wish to buy. Any interest, let me know and I can provide more details and photos.

Cheers!

Quick bump on this, before I put this stuff on Ebay.

Actually, saying that... Anybody got any other suggestions as to where I may be able to sell this gear?

I'm selling because I bought these on an impulse (much against the great advice given here!) and they've seen very little use. I must've used the Rode twice, and the Avantone just a few more.

Price wise, I'm hoping for £160 on the Tascam, £90 on the Rode (including the windshield) and £70 on the Avantone. Each mic would also come with an XLR-XLR cable.

You looking to buy Nick?

Back