• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch Snail Trail - 4min.

Flicker Pictures (along with a massive team of filmmaking experts spread across many nations) present...

snailtrail-poster.jpg

the Internet-only film that has been making the "Must See" lists of horticulturalists and hermaphrodites across the globe. But don't take our word for it. Here's what folks are saying:

"Nothing short of gripping!"

"A bold spin on the action/drama/existential genre!"

"EDGE OF YOUR SEAT INSANITY!"

"This will go viral. In fact, wait... it just did."

"Not your garden variety film."

"Slow paced yet reflective of its subject matter."

"Deliberate... perplexingly profound."

Synopsis: Hell bent on getting its sluggish self across a cruelly cold stretch of the Concrete Jungle, this hermaphroditic Helix aspersa takes his (and her!) sweet time to exit frame left, only for want of living to see another sunny day from the other side. But will our dual-sexed squishy friend survive the harsh and hardened realities outside the framed window of this wild wooly world??? Stay tuned and find out!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dUtlDB26t1A​

And yes, there is already a sequel in the works.

In the tradition of Wendy and Lucy...

Underemployment has coiled its way around my very being, taken root inside my already troubled mind and is now sprouting all forms of interesting spores, seeds, shoots, and who-knows-what.

For those who dare watch this film, best viewed in HD full screen. There's a little detail that I discovered while editing that got me laughing. Here I thought the snail was the only one crossing for the camera. :D

A snail of ACTION! A snail of MYSTERY! A thrilling suspense filled journey across the exotic and dangerous driveway! Will our hero escape the hungry birds on the fence? Will shelter be reached before the rain of salt? Will snails replace kittens as the go-to cute videos on youtube?

Tune in to find out!

Dare taken! 12+ (edit 16+ !!) million views? Gimme some of them that there!

It goes without saying, though it must be said, that our little friend would not have made it to the other side without such uplifting and motivational music from IT regular JoshL!

And... the crew *just* got back from shooting the sequel. Not easy, not pretty, but we git got 'er done and she's in the can.

Stay tuuuuuuned!

Last edited:
Back