• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

FREE marketing of your film

Hi all.

I am looking for Indie films, doco's music videos etc made by independant producers to write about and review, along with Directors to interview in the indie scene, for my website.

Interviews are done by email but I am based in Dunedin.

Would love to talk with you and help you promote your work at no cost to you or the public.

We are also looking for writers to help us review indie films from around the world and interact with the Directors of those films to get us the inside story on their projects.

I can be reached at statusquomedia@gmail.com

To see what we have already done feel free to take a look at the website.

www.statusquomedia.com

Thanks. If people are after a good film to watch my site acts like a review site. Completely free. It's a good way to find high quality indie films. We review at least 6 films a week so it's always fresh.

We're not out to make dollars off anyone, we are just trying to create a place for the public to easily read about and find directions to indie films.

Hopefully you swing by sometimes. We are only going to grow bigger as more film makers find us.

Back