• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

watch HELP ME (Official Teaser)

Very cool!! I love the reveal shot towards the end. Very creepy. One thing I found a little distracting was the difference in background noise between the two different shots.

To make this less noticeable you can overlap the audio tracks and fade one out while the other one fades in to make the transition more subtle. Also you could get creative and add a background noise throughout the whole scene, like maybe the ticking of a clock or something. It would help cover up the difference in the sound between the different shots and also add to the mood. Here is a teaser I just did and I faded out all the audio tracks and added in background sound effects like crickets and streams and I think it turned out pretty well!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yruWbHkvxok

A great website for free sound effects that I like to use is freesound.org Just make sure that you look for sounds that use the Creative Commons 0 License, and then you can use the sounds however you want without having to give credit or anything. Hope this helps! Great work and good luck with your feature!!

Really nice! Creepy, builds suspense/tension and sounds really good!

The only thing i'd say is it doesn't look 'cinematic' and I think with a little colour grading and correction it would look more visually stimulating. Even just reframing some shots and adding black bars at the top and bottom would help.

Having said that, the shots were nice and the reveals were done well too. I also like shake/warp on the final shot.

Back