• READ BEFORE POSTING!
    • If posting a video, please post HERE, unless it is a video as part of an advertisement and then post it in this section.
    • If replying to threads please remember this is the Promotion area and the person posting may not be open to feedback.

campaign Indietalkers HELP/SHARING thread. Do your part.

So, the stellar community that we are, I'm hoping that we are all fully backing the few members that have campaigns running at this moment in time.

Let's help out, spread the word, drop a tweet, an email, a pigeon. We've got the resources to do so.

EDIT: If you would like to be included in the OP. PM me with a small paragraph, name, brief, and link. DO NOT POST YOUR CAMPAIGN IN THE THREAD.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Indietalk member TheLiarProductions

Title: THE LIAR

http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/...r-a-short-film

The film "The Liar" is a gripping, dark, and often amusing look into the life of a gifted pathological liar, a fictional but as realistic as possible adventure into the world of a young man living successfully in the cracks of society, and a mystery in the classic tradition. The film is under S.A.G. contract and will be aggressively promoted and geared towards both national film festivals. *sundance, etc.* as well as the Cannes Film Festival 2013.

All donations will go directly towards a tightly written budget.

They have just 59 hours of the campaign left and have raised 4,082 out of 5,000 dollars.

If it floats your boat, don't forget to share, donate (if possible) and support.

Let's get to sharing!

Last edited:
This is awesome. As large as this community is, there is no reason why we couldn't band together and get the word out to literally thousands of people. It takes 2 seconds to go to the page and click share.

Wow, PTP, I'm... verklempt. Twalk amongst yerselves! Seriously, thank you for the mention. It's a charge to be around, virtually and sometimes in person, such a diverse and creative group here. We all are trying in our own way to make our way. It's no easy task.

I've been preoccupied with this FCPX launch (underwhelmed) and some pre-pro for the Wickerman shoot (overwhelmed). Lots going on and the clock is ticking... or is that the self-destruct countdown in my brain? :eek:

I was just thinking. If it's not to much trouble for you, PTP, let's keep the OP current vs having people just post a reply with their campaigns. I think it will make more of an impact, marketing wise, as well as keep us from having to sift through what will eventually be 15 pages to figure out which projects are still going and which have ended.

Just a thought, though. Not sure if I'd want that kind of responsibility ;)

Good idea PTP.

I always try and contribute to Indietalkers' campaigns but if you're American and using IndieGoGo then I better like you!

That's all I'm saying...

NEW CAMPAIGN ADDED.

I am keeping the minimum to FIVE campaigns, only.

Support all of the campaigns, and let's continue to spread the word. It takes two minutes. Put them on your toolbar, and share them at points through the day.

Back