Need Special Effects Editor!

I really need a special effects editor.

I'm creating a film about a house that floods with water and darkness and all these things are in it and it's sort of like a ghost film. But I need someone to use special effects to flood the house!

While shooting, the actors will have wet hair and clothes, but we just need the water to fall and sit on the floor. Please!

I can't pay, but your work would be credited to the extreme. And people will see it all over! Friends, family, internet users, and possibly film contests!

hmmm

I'm creating a film about a house that floods with water and darkness and all these things are in it and it's sort of like a ghost film. But I need someone to use special effects to flood the house!

While shooting, the actors will have wet hair and clothes, but we just need the water to fall and sit on the floor. Please!

I can't pay, but your work would be credited to the extreme. And people will see it all over! Friends, family, internet users, and possibly film contests!

When do you need the shot done by and how long would i have to work on it if i were to do it also would you be willing to capture HDRI light probes on the day of the shoot

FX question

So, the water just floods in and is dark murky water? Or are you going to have shots of something submerged and need to have shots underwater?

Back