Two films opening

Well, I'm not sure where to post this so here goes. After five years of "hard" work, two pictures that I've shot and edited are being released for a one week theatrical run. If your anywhere near the Harkins Valley Art Theatre in Tempe, Arizona please come and support us. The pictures will open on October 15th and if we do good on opening weekend (15-16-17) they will hold us over or move us to another theatre. The pictures are "Greasewood Flat" and "Whiplash". If any of you out there are close by, come see the films and ask questions, as Friday the 15th and Saturday the 16th will be premiers and the filmmakers will be there. Hopefully with a theatrical run these pictures will be easier to sell which, in my mind at least, is the hardest part of filmmaking.

Ron

Congrats! :cheers:

Do you have a website with a bit of information about the films, for those of us that don't live near Tempe?

www.greasewoodflatmovie.com

is the "Greasewood Flat" site, not sure bout the other

It's also playing on Halloween w/ the Lake Havasu Invitational Film Festival in Lake Havasu, AZ.

Susan K. Brigham (director) also won Best Arizona Filmmaker for "Greasewood Flat" at the Pheonix Film Fest so it looks like the state of AZ really loves this movie. Good luck at the theatrical release Ron!

Lake Havasu website is currently under contrustion www.havasufilms.com

Alter Ego Cinema
www.alteregocinema.com

Greasewood Flat

alterEGOcinema said:
www.greasewoodflatmovie.com

is the "Greasewood Flat" site, not sure bout the other

It's also playing on Halloween w/ the Lake Havasu Invitational Film Festival in Lake Havasu, AZ.

Susan K. Brigham (director) also won Best Arizona Filmmaker for "Greasewood Flat" at the Pheonix Film Fest so it looks like the state of AZ really loves this movie. Good luck at the theatrical release Ron!

Lake Havasu website is currently under contrustion www.havasufilms.com

Alter Ego Cinema
www.alteregocinema.com

Greasewood Flat has done very well in Film Festival's. If interested, just look at the web site. Audiences have been very kind as well. Hopefully this run will catch the eye of some distributor and will get this project out in the real world.

Ron

Mark Boone Jr.

bensmerglia said:
wow, i wish i was near to support you guys. these films look great! mark boone jr. rules!
I couldn't agree with you more. This is the second film I've worked with him on, and I look forward to more. I'd love to do a picture where he was a major lead! "Greasewood Flat" has him in one of his largest roles. As things stand now, he will be at the opening on October 15th.

Ron

Back