I'll make props for free.

****I'M UK BASED ONLY, I DON'T TAKE WORK FROM OUTSIDE THE UK SORRY****

Hi,
as you can see from the title I am willing to make props for free (well almost free, you will have to pay for postage and materials). I am trying to get stuff for my portfolio so I'm offering prop designing for free. I specialize in bomb's guns and military stuff at the moment but I want to try making other things to give me experience.

I also do freelance graphic design so if you need help there I can help.

If you are interested in my services please drop me a PM. Thanks.
also PM me for my email.
examples of my work.

http://s1145.beta.photobucket.com/user/cyrus1240/media/IMG_8791.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1
bomb vest

http://s1145.beta.photobucket.com/user/cyrus1240/media/IMG_8787.jpg.html?sort=3&o=2
guidance system

312451_1361469826.5506_upd.jpg

spartan helmet I made out of card.

Last edited:
pay for postage (...) I specialize in bomb's guns and military stuff

You're not anticipating any problems with sending realistic-looking "bombs" via the mail? Don't packages get randomly x-rayed, or something? :hmm:

At any rate, good luck with the quest to become a prop-maker. Good prop-makers are invaluable to any production, and can bring incredible authenticity with McGuyver-like talent. :cool:

You're not anticipating any problems with sending realistic-looking "bombs" via the mail? Don't packages get randomly x-rayed, or something? :hmm:

At any rate, good luck with the quest to become a prop-maker. Good prop-makers are invaluable to any production, and can bring incredible authenticity with McGuyver-like talent. :cool:
its the same as sending a deactivated mortar shell, its legal, they might open the package to take a look but they wont seize it.

-TPD

Actually, I don't have a specific camcorder in mind. Nor does it even need to be a camcorder. I just thought if I was going to make a Betacam prop, I would use an old 80's era camcorder as the basis of the project. If you were wiling to make one, it doesn't matter to me how it's done...

Actually, I don't have a specific camcorder in mind. Nor does it even need to be a camcorder. I just thought if I was going to make a Betacam prop, I would use an old 80's era camcorder as the basis of the project. If you were wiling to make one, it doesn't matter to me how it's done...
I could make it but wouldn't be able to ship it to you because I'm UK based. Sorry.
-TPD

you can buy them on eBay anyway as they are very cheep. just do a quick search and you should find a suitable one.

-TPD

Back